How, When And Why Do We Collect And Use Personal Information?
1) Personal Information that we collect
The types of information that we may collect from you (directly or indirectly) are the following:
- your name;
- your email address;
- your physical address;
- your landline and mobile telephone numbers;
- any other information that you choose to provide to us when filling out a contact form on our Websites;
- your geographic location (country/territory where you are living and/or working);
- the industry sector in which you work;
- your bank account details (when the service provided require holding such information);
- your C.V (job title, role and the name of your employer), diplomas, degree;
- your passport copy or any civil identification
2) How we use your Personal Information
We may use your Personal Information for our business purposes such as:
- to process and respond to inquiries and provide our services
- to manage our relationship with you (our clients)
- to market our services or events
- to send notices, newsletters, publications (informative, legal, tax)
- record keeping, internal reporting and research purposes;
- to ensure network and information security;
- to notify you about changes to our services;
- to investigate any complaint you make;
- to provide evidence in any dispute or anticipated dispute between you and us;
- to customise various aspects of our Websites to improve your experience;
- to host, maintain and otherwise support the operation of our Websites;
- for the detection and prevention of fraud and other criminal offences and for risk management purposes;
- for business and disaster recovery (e.g. to create back-ups);
- for document retention/storage;
- for database management;
- to ensure the quality of the services we provide to our users.
In addition, we may use your Personal Information for further specific purposes made clear at the point of collection.
If you choose not to provide Personal Information requested by us, we may not be able to provide you with the information and/or services you have requested or otherwise fulfil the purpose(s) for which we have asked for the Personal Information.